Name: Tommaso de Felip
Date of Birth: 28 ottobre 1983
Address: Vicolo Portello, 14 – 35131 Padova
- Project Designer for Studio Publiemme Grafica e Pubblicita' S.n.c. di Lana Mauro
- Independent consultant for clothing lines (Water inc, Eddi pen) to make graphics for t-shirts, logos and flyers.
- Graphic Deisgner for editorial group Zanardi, where I created a series of graphics and layout for photo books, part of a project of digital Printing. I followed in first person digital printing on a wide range of media and I followed the maintenance of plotters.
- I worked as Comics Artist with fanzine and "business consultants"Company for develop a new image for a bakery.
- I have collaborated with the Theatre Association "Zairo Theatre". I made the billboards and flyers promoting the theatre and theatre courses organized by them.
- Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. I made Cd Covers, t-shirt and gadgets for companies.
- I worked as Concept Artist for the Gamera Interactive
- I currently work as Digital Artist FREELANCE through online ads and I am working assiduously to a Graphic Novel.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Graduate Art School, address Architecture. degree from the - Liceo Artistico“A. Modigliani”of Padua- Italy;
- Knowledge of English and Italian language;
- Venice Art Academy, (Painting, art history, artistic Anatomy, 2D graphics, Principles and technologies of digital video production, theory and method of mass media), Keeping an average of 28/30
- Private course of 3d grafic (MAYA) ( modeling, rendering and animation); Where I was the only one selected to participate in an internship in a study of digital video.
- I'm studing digital sculpting with Book and DVD course:
- -ZBrush Studio Projects: Realistic Game Characters, create by Ryan Kingslien.
- -ZBrush Character Creation Advanced Digital Sculpting, create by Scott Spencer
- I recently Attended the three-year period at the “Scuola Internazionale di Comics” of Padua. Where I graduated with 29/30
Programs that use in collaboration with professional Studios
Adobe Photoshop CC
Pixologic Zbrush 4R7
Autodesk Maya 2016
Marvelous Designer 5
Allegorithmic Substance Designer 5
Substance Painter 2
Adobe Photoshop CC + Quixel
Toolbag Marmoset 2
Epic Unreal Engine
In the past I have studied and used other software: Corel Painter, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffect, Flash, Dreamweaver, Unity3d and Blander but are currently not used in my working pipeline
SOFTWARE I USE CURRENTLY TO WORK ON MY BOOK
OpenOffice - to write the script and documentation
Krita - to paint digitally and typeset cartoon pages
Blender - To create 3d models of the characters for the merchandaising
Google SketchUp - to make the background's sketch
Autorizzo il trattamento dei dati personali contenuti nel mio curriculum vitae in base art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003