Name: Tommaso de Felip
Date of Birth: 28 ottobre 1983
Address: Vicolo Portello, 14 – 35131 Padova
● Project Designer for Studio Publiemme Grafica e Pubblicita' S.n.c. di Lana Mauro
● Independent consultant for clothing lines (Water inc, Eddi pen) to make graphics for
t-shirts, logos and flyers.
● Graphic Deisgner f or editorial group Zanardi, where I created a series of graphics and
layout for photo books, part of a project of digital Printing. I followed in first person digital
printing on a wide range of media and I followed the maintenance of plotters.
● I worked as Comics Artist with fanzine and "business consultants"Company for develop a
new image for a bakery .
● I have collaborated with the Theatre Association "Zairo Theatre". I made the billboards and
flyers promoting the theatre and theatre courses organized by them.
● Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer. I made Cd Covers, t-shirt and gadgets for
● I worked as Concept Artist for the Gamera Interactive
● I currently work as Digital Artist FREELANCE through online ads.
● I am currently making graphics for T-shirts and sweatshirts and I make toys sold online.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
● Graduate Art School, address Architecture . degree from the - Liceo Artistico“A.
Modigliani”of Padua- Italy;
● Knowledge of English and Italian language;
● Venice Art Academy, (Painting, art history, artistic Anatomy, 2D graphics, Principles and
technologies of digital video production, theory and method of mass media),
● Private course of 3d grafic (MAYA) ( modeling, rendering and animation); Where I was the
only one selected to participate in an internship in a study of digital video.
● I'm studing digital sculpting with Book and DVD course:
● -ZBrush Studio Projects: Realistic Game Characters, create by Ryan Kingslien.
● -ZBrush Character Creation Advanced Digital Sculpting, create by Scott Spencer
● I recently Attended the three-year period at the “Scuola Internazionale di Comics” of Padua.
Where I graduated with 29/30
Adobe Photoshop CC
Modeling Pixologic Zbrush 4R7
Autodesk Maya 2016
Marvelous Designer 5
Allegorithmic Substance Designer 5
Substance Painter 2
Adobe Photoshop CC + Quixel
Toolbag Marmoset 2
Epic Unreal Engine
In the past I have studied and used other software: Corel Painter, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffect, Flash,
Dreamweaver, Unity3d but are currently not used in my working pipeline
● Expertise Maya, Photoshop
● Experience of ZBrush, Substance and other game art production software
● Fundamental understanding and appreciation of tone, composition and lighting
● Creative problem solving skills
● Passionate interest for the art world from cinema to video game
● Ability to work in an iterative team environment
● Ability to receive and act upon feedback
● Strong motivation and enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques
Autorizzo il trattamento dei dati personali contenuti nel mio curriculum vitae in base art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003